Monday, July 5, 2010

Holy Cauliflower

Sapno ki Rani to aapne suna hoga. But Sapno ki Baai???

Well, living here, sapno ki Raani is a far fetched fantasy. In fact fantasy would be an under statement. So we settled to Sapno ki Baai. Before my pervert audience starts thinking anything nasty, I would like to clearly state that we have hired her as a cook. At least me and Nanne.... not too sure about the Polar Bear.

You remember Obama and Hillary??? She is there to fire the Obama chulha. This Sunday when we tasted the first Chapati cooked at Sapno ka Kitchen, nanne started dancing in his boxers. It was the maturity of yours truly that he stopped nanne from going to the streets dancing.

The first Sabji cooked was Cauliflower and green peas. This cauliflower is very special to all ASK residents (except for Polar Bear). The cauliflower will be called the "Holy Cauli" aka The Holy Cauliflower.

"Holy Cauli" = "Holy Cauliflower" - (Stem and leaves)

"Holy Cauli" is the Joan of Arc for the ASK. Rest all vegetables are mere followers. The battlefield is all set. Daily naye naye pakwaan banenge. With the SKB (Sapno ki Bai), this cooking rebellion ignited by the spark of "Holy Cauli", shall turn into a full fledged cooking revolution.

The guests are requested to inform us a day before, so that the cooking arrangements can be done. Please send email to trastbechara@gmail.com

Logistics shall be arranged by Polar Bear, while nanne as usual shall come late from office.
The entry pass is the same :O :O :O

One bottle of Scotch Whisky.


4 comments:

  1. I would like to clearly state that we have hired her as a cook. At least me and Nannie not too sure about the Polar Bear. I share post Vehicle towing company.I hope like the post for everyone. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very romantic post about sapno ki rani. I will post these lines in geboorte sieraden vrouwen website. The users of this website are like that types of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cauliflower is my favorite vegetable. I take many pierce county property management companies work. I work in digital marketing company.

    ReplyDelete